All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough there is an extensive literature on the teaching of English as a Second or Other Language, there is very little published research on the teaching or learning of Chinese in similar contexts. This book is the first to bring together research into the teaching and learning of Chinese as a foreign language to n-native speakers, as a second language to mirity groups and as a heritage/community language in the diaspora. The volume showcases the contribution of researchers working in such areas as language teaching and learning, policy development, language assessment, language development, bilingualism, all within the context of Chinese as a Second or Other Language. This is an exciting extension of teaching research beyond the traditional TESOL field and with be of interest to researchers and practioners working in applied linguistics and Chinese language education worldwide.
- Author BiographyDr Linda Tsung is at the University of Hong Kong, China Dr Ken Cruickshank is at the University of Wollongong, Australia.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKen Cruickshank,Linda Tsung
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.