All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating title reviews the teaching and learning of school geometry from the perspective of both the new and more experienced teacher. Is is designed to extend and deepen subject kwledge and to offer practical advice and ideas for the classroom in the context of current practice and research. particular emphasis is given to the following elements: - understanding the key ideas of the geometry curriculum - learning geometry effectively; lessons from research and current practice - misconceptions and errors - geometrical reasoning; problem solving and proving - the role of techlogy in learning geometry Doug French is a PGCE tutor and the University of Hull. His is a former Chair of the Mathematical Association's Teaching Comittee.
- Author BiographyDoug French is Lecturer in Education at the University of Hull. He is an experienced author, his books include Teaching and Learning Algebra (Continuum).
- Author(s)Doug French
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1
- Weight298 g
- Width244 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.