All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContinuum has repackaged some of its key academic backlist titles to make them available at a more affordable price. These reissues will have new ISBNs, distinctive jackets and strong branding. They cover a range of subject areas that have a continuing student sale and make great supplementary reading more accessible. This unique book highlights research implications for the teaching and learning of Science.
- Author BiographyJudith Bennett is Lecturer in the Department of Education Studies at the University of York, UK.
- Author(s)Judith Bennett
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Research in Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, colour illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.