Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes understood as habits of mind, dispositions represents a new concept in teacher education. Conversations about professional dispositions in teaching often touch on issues such as attitudes, values, moral commitment, and social justice. Based on the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education s Task Force on Teaching as a Moral Community, this book addresses the philosophical grounding for the concept of teacher dispositions and examines thoughtful examples of emerging practice.
- Author BiographyPeter C. Murrell, Jr., is the founding dean of the school of education and professor of educational psychology at Loyola College in Maryland. Mary Diez is professor of education and dean of graduate studies at Alverno College in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Sharon Feiman-Nemser is the Mandel Professor of Jewish Education at Brandeis University and director of the Mandel Center for Studies in Jewish Education. Deborah L. Schussler is associate professor in the Department of Education and Human Services at Villanova University.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight454 g
- Edited byDeborah L Schussler,Mary Diez,Peter C Murrell,Sharon Feiman-Nemser
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Library binding,Cloth over boards,Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.