All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite a growing body of research on teaching methods, instructors lack a comprehensive resource that highlights and synthesizes proven approaches. Teaching for Learning fills that gap. Each of the one hundred and one entries: * describes an approach and lists its essential features and elements * demonstrates how that approach has been used in education, including specific examples from different disciplines * reviews findings from the research literature * describes techniques to improve effectiveness. Teaching for Learning provides instructors with a resource grounded in the academic kwledge base, written in an easily accessible, engaging, and practical style.
- Author BiographyClaire Howell Major is Professor of Higher Education Administration at the University of Alabama, USA. Michael S. Harris is Associate Professor of Higher Education and Director of the Center for Teaching Excellence at Southern Methodist University, USA. Todd Zakrajsek is Associate Professor in the Department of Family Medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA, and President of the International Teaching Learning Cooperative, USA.
- Author(s)Claire Howell Major,Michael S. Harris,Todd Zakrajsek
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.