Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionTeachers' is a learner's learner who will always have critics regardless of their passion for teaching. The apathy among educators and administrators between policy makers, pundits, businesses and parents are arguably part of the reason why our educational system is a Nation at Risk. Educators have agreed that one of the challenges is the lack of preparation programs for teachers, and are placed in a precariously systemically failing schools. Some policy makers with their quasi reformation bills at Congress are repeatedly contemplating an emergence of intelligence, (i.e., techlogy) and try to articulate the implementation idea throughout the U.S schools again; ather new pseudo reform for the 21st century. Our techlogy savvy society is convinced and tirelessly tries to persuade educators that they have world class achievement levels; of technical kw how, of mastery of the new techlogies that would improve our nation's educational system.
- Author(s)Dr. Don G. Jasmin
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.