All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching in Eden provides any teacher with powerful and virtually free tools that he or she can use to alter the fundamental nature of the educational experience. The tools are simple instructional devices that require only a teacher's time, and the courage to break out of the existing constraints to discover and assemble the elements of an ideal instructional environment.
- Author BiographyJohn Janovy, Jr. is a biological scientist who has published 10 books since 1978. He holds the Paula and D. B. Varner Distinguished Professorship at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln.
- Author(s)John Janovy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.