All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching in Post-Compulsory Education is the definitive resource for all practitioners who are working towards awards for teaching (at Threshold, Associate, Cert Ed, PGCE or Diploma level). The post-compulsory sector has been renamed the Lifelong Learning sector since the first edition of this book, and the ideas and concepts covered have relevance to teachers of all students aged 14 and above. The contents relate to the LLUK Standards that came into force in September 2007. Written by practising teachers, Teaching in Post-Compulsory Education is an insightful guide to all aspects of teaching, including: Identifying learnersa?? needs: Planning and preparing appropriate programmes of learning: Developing a portfolio of teaching techniques and methods for supporting a range of learners: Assessment and progression: Meeting professional requirements. Throughout the book each of the authors provides guidance on how the new standards relate to practical teaching situations, and looks at their inherent problems and challenges. Included are realistic activities and full information on how to generate appropriate evidence against the LLUK assessment outcomes.
- Author BiographyFred Fawbert recently retired after many years of managing a large Cert Ed/PGCE programme. Still teaching part-time, he is a Fellow of the Institute for Learning, a member of the British Educational Research Association and the Managing Editor of the tipcet.com website supporting teachers in the Lifelong Learning sector.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/06/2008
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFred Fawbert
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.