All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching in the Digital Age, Second Edition provides a framework to help teachers connect brain-compatible learning, multiple intelligences, and the Internet to help students learn and understand critical concepts and skills. Educators will find internet-based activities that feature interpersonal exchange, problem-solving, and information gathering and analysis, plus standards-based lesson plans built around Howard Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences. The author also demonstrates how teachers can adapt activities to meet students' unique learning needs and provides rubrics for assessing information literacy and multiple intelligence skills. The book features classroom tips throughout, with appendices that include a list of updated Web sites and blank assessment rubrics.
- Author BiographyKristen J. Nelson is the author of numerous books in the education field, including Teaching in the Digital Age and Developing Students' Multiple Intelligences. She works for a large suburban school district in Orange County, California. Nelson has been an elementary and middle school teacher before becoming an educational administrator.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/12/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Out-of-print date15/07/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight889 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byKristen Nelson
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.