Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible and informative guide provides lecturers with a range of practical strategies to promote effective learning in the FE classroom. Mark Weyers introduces the learning theories that underlie these strategies, and considers how they can best be applied practically in the classroom and what place they have within a standardized National Curriculum. He offers invaluable advice on planning interesting lessons and learning tasks that also meet exam board specifications.
- Author BiographyDr Mark Weyers is a Teaching Fellow at University College London, UK.
- Author(s)Mark Weyers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.