All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs our educational system extends its resources and efforts to help make schools and classrooms more accessible to handicapped and special education students, teachers are finding themselves overwhelmed with increased demands, overcrowding, and lack of adequate training in managing all the necessary demands of an inclusion classroom. Inadvertently, instructional time and resources are often taken away from our gifted children. Jam-packed with very successful ideas and activities that the author has used in her 37 years of teaching gifted students, this resource guide contains field-tested activities that have excited and worked for all educational levels. It offers educators and parents the best of all worlds, containing educational activities and competitions t just for the gifted child, but for all children.
- Author BiographyRosemary Callard-Szulgit, EdD is an adjunct lecturer at the State University of New York, College at Brockport, where her courses on Teaching the Gifted K-12, Teaching Writing K-12, and Teaching Reading K-12, have become very popular and highly respected. Dr. Callard-Szulgit has a staff development consulting business, Partners for Excellence (www.partners-for-excellence.com), in Rochester, NY and Phoenix, AZ. She is the former facilitator for Gifted and Talented, K-8, in the Webster Central School District, a suburb of Rochester, NY and she continues to have articles published dealing with the education of gifted children.
- Author(s)Rosemary Callard-Szulgit
- Date of Publication17/12/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width168 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.66Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $20.79
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.