All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionNational Numeracy Strategy (NNS) for Key Stage 3 will be introduced into Secondary Schools in September 2001. The NNS document: Framework for Teaching Mathematics in Years 7 to 9, is based on the National Curriculum, but offers a very different interpretation of some of the expected learning outcomes for year 7 to 9. This practical book, interprets and explains the document for busy practitioners, spells out the expectations of the framework and offers guidance on how to fulfil these, describes and explains the types of teaching methods for maximising students' learning, and includes many practical ideas for classroom activities within the framework of the NNS.
- Author BiographyStephanie Prestage and Pat Perks are Lecturers in Mathematics Education at the School of Education, the University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)Pat Perks,Stephanie Prestage
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.