All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionWith the upcoming implementation of CCSS in E/LA and mathematics in 2014, and the expected implementation in science, history/social studies, and technical subjects, educators need a grounded, specific text on how to scaffold students from where they are to where they need to be according to the Common Core State Standards. The CCSS assume that students already have more skills, prior kwledge, and motivation than may be real. Therefore, teachers and administrators require some assistance for helping all students reach the rigorous demands of CCSS. This text provides specific, successful strategies that are targeted for each of the secondary content areas. This text is designed to help all educators translate the CCSS so that it can become a guiding force, t a stumbling block.
- Author BiographyHarriet D. Porton is a veteran teacher and administrator with over 45 years of experience, has taught every grade from first through graduate school. Her primary interests include helping at-risk learners succeed and demystifying curricular plans and policies for educators.
- Author(s)Harriet D. Porton
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.