Teaching with Digital Media in Writing Studies: An Exploration of Ethical Responsibilities by Theodore A. Avtgis, Toby F. Coley, Andrew S. Rancer (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its second edition, Argumentative and Aggressive Communication is the only text dedicated to the presentation and synthesis of research, theory, and application efforts on the aggressive communication traits of argumentative and verbal aggressiveness. In this updated edition, Rancer and Avtgis present new research and theory on argumentative and aggressive communication that has been influential in communication and in other social science disciplines since the first edition was published in 2006. The volume includes a discussion of new contexts in which argumentative and aggressive communication has become salient as well as new areas of research which extend into the domains of healthcare, sports, politics, digital media, and nverbal communication. This edition includes over 100 new studies and references. With student-friendly features such as discussion questions at the end of chapters, the text is ideal for courses in communication and conflict, interpersonal communication, communication and personality, and personality theory and research, among others. It is also an invaluable resource and reference for scholars and graduate students who conduct research on argumentative and aggressive communication.
- Author BiographyToby F. Coley is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor where he teaches courses in rhetoric and composition, British literature, advanced composition, and advanced rhetoric. His research investigates the connections between writing, ethics, digital media, and religion. His publications have been featured in Rhetoric Review, Computers and Composition, Computers and Composition Online, and Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy.
- Author(s)Andrew S. Rancer,Theodore A. Avtgis,Toby F. Coley
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleStudies in Composition and Rhetoric
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note99, ill.
- Weight240 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.85
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.