All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition (previously entitled Teaching Using Information and Learning Techlogy in Further Education ) is an up to date resource for trainee and qualified teachers within the Lifelong Learning Sector. Focusing on information and learning techlogy as a toolkit for resourceful teachers, it includes reflective activities, teaching strategies and teaching tips throughout, along with ideas for applying these to the reader's own context. In this new edition, all material has been fully updated to reflect the latest changes in techlogy and its applications, and each chapter in the book is referenced to the new LLUK Standards.
- Author BiographyChris Hill is manager of the JISC Regional Support Centre for the East Midlands, leading a team that stimulates and supports the use of new technology across the Learning and Skills sector. Prior to this, he was leader of teacher training courses and ILT Development Leader at the City of Bath College. He has a particular interest in developing teaching and learning skills and believes that all teachers should include new technology in their toolkit to give them more options to meet the needs of every learner.
- Author(s)Chris Hill
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving QTLS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.