All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawn from Nott's hundreds of pages of tes and diaries, this book provides a record of the expressions and actions of Gurdjieff and the profound impact of life at the Chateau du Prieure, Fontainbleau, at that time. Gurdjieff was a Russian occultist who used stylized dance to free people and help them to develop their full capabilities. Gurdjieff has often been attributed as the founder of the modern human-potential movement.
- Author(s)Charles Stanley Nott
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/1991
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleArkana S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/08/2002
- Weight240 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.