All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionDrawn from Nott's hundreds of pages of tes and diaries, this book provides a record of the expressions and actions of Gurdjieff and the profound impact of life at the Chateau du Prieure, Fontainbleau, at that time. Gurdjieff was a Russian occultist who used stylized dance to free people and help them to develop their full capabilities. Gurdjieff has often been attributed as the founder of the modern human-potential movement.
- Author(s)Charles Stanley Nott
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/1991
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleArkana S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/08/2002
- Weight240 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.