All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow, for the very first time, we have at hand the entire curriculum of a Sufi saint. For more than a quarter of a century, Henry Bayman has been in close contact with the Sufi Masters of Central Anatolia. Most of that time was spent in the presence of the peerless Sufi teacher Mr Ahmet Kayhan. Out of that association has emerged our closest glimpse yet of the famous (and hitherto mysterious) Oral Tradition of Sufism. The author, combining the rigor of an anthropologist with the devotion of a disciple, has brought us a book that faithfully lays bare the entire range of teachings of the man who may come to be recognised as the Sufi Saint of the Age. It may well serve as the gold standard in Islamic and Sufi studies for years to come.
- Author BiographyHenry Bayman is a student of Sufism and an independent scholar who has lived in Turkey for many years. He is the author of three previous books on Sufism and Islam.
- Author(s)Henry Bayman
- PublisherAnqa Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnqa Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight786 g
- Width235 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.