Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAn emerging approach to collective entrepreneurship by employees is described in this volume. The author uses as the basis of his research a car parts factory - a small yet highly successful division of a quickly growing and profitable corporation. Stewart describes the resources needed for the company to succeed, which include work action, management participation, and internal transformational capabilities. Finally he relates the concept to cross-cultural studies of entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographyAlex Stewart joined Marquette University in 2000 after ten years on the faculty of Texas Tech University. He is a past Chair of the Entrepreneurship Division of the Academy of Management, Program Chair and Co-Convener of the Organization Science Winter Conference, and Program Chair of the Family Enterprise Research Conference (for which he serves on the board). He has taught in virtually all levels for many different student groups and enjoyed them all, and currently focuses on leading the Entrepreneurship major and launching a non-business minor for MU undergraduates. His emerging research will focus on the photo-ethnographic study of kinship and entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Alex Stewart
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication21/07/1989
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight386 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.