Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $76.11+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionHIGHLIGHT Virtually all software development is done by teams, and managing complex software projects requires a sophisticated solution like Team Foundation Server 2008. DESCRIPTION Team Foundation Server 2008 in Action is a hands-on guide to team software development using Team Foundation Server 2008, Microsoft's enterprise development platform. Written for working developers with a good handle on TFS basics, this book shows readers how to solve real-life problems. This book covers the new DBPro product for team development for Database Professionals as well as Visual Studio 2008. Team Foundation Server 2008 in Action is a practitioner's handbook showing how to work with TFS under common constraints. This book walks readers through real-life software engineering problems based on hundreds of hours of TFS experience. Readers will benefit from expert author Jamil Azher's extensive interactions with members of Microsoft's TFS team and MVPs, survey feedback from the author's blog, and interviews with organizations and user groups using TFS. KEY SELLING POINTS * Focus on solving real-life problems for enterprise development * Based on the author's extensive experience with TFS, survey feedback, and related interviews with groups using TFS * First book to cover TFS for Database Professionals (DBPro) and Visual Studio 2008 TFS. * Great value for project managers, tech leads, developers and anyone needing to improve enterprise project management and development processes.
- Author BiographyJamil Azher has over 17 years of experience in software development ranging from hands-on programming, remote as well as on-site project management, technology leadership, and entrepreneurial ventures. He is currently Principal Enterprise Architect in Wolters Kluwer Financial Services (WKFS), one of the nation's top compliance solution providers. Over the years, Jamil has coached members of the technical staff, created and reviewed architecture of major products and web services, developed technology plans for VCs, supervised development of mission-critical financial applications onsite and offshore, and interacted with CxOs and Technology Committees of large financial institutions regarding technology strategy. His work included ensuring compatibility and interoperability of a company's products and services with client IT infrastructure and policies, selecting technology platforms for executing company's business plans, and creating technology roadmaps for the company's products and services. Jamil has a master's degree in IT from Harvard and bachelor's degree in engineering from Caltech. He is the author of Global Outsourcing Using VSTS, published by Thomson Delmar Learning.
- Author(s)Jamil Azher
- PublisherManning Publications
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManning Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.