All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionTeam Performance Inventory can be used effectively with any collaborative group, whether a work group, a department, or an entire business unit. The Participant Workbook introduces the four stages of team performance, includes team and individual development plans, and numerous exercises for improving team performance. Use this workbook along with the facilitator's guide and self assessment to create a powerful workshop that has been proven to enhance the performance of teams!
- Author BiographyDarlene Davis and Wayne Davis are senior partners in The Ryan Group, an international human capital management consultancy headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Darlene specializes in the areas of collaborative behaviors, organization effectiveness, and human performance. Wayne works with senior leadership on planning, change, and performance improvement.
- Author(s)Darlene Davis,Wayne R. Davis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/03/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight380 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.