Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThismanual of business and management kw-how includes stories, specifics, and immediate takeaways crafted to illustrate and explain the dynamics of great teams and how to create those change-producing forces in teams everywhere.The unconventional collection of applicable narratives, individual and team exercises, and sound management insight invites personal growth for everyone from business executives and parents to coaches and college students. Based on the Team Arch model from ArchPoint Consulting, the book provides deeper information focused on leveraging strengths and solving problems. Its whole team approach in the context of storytellingoffers specific steps for individual team members to reach greater productivity and enjoyment at the workplace. The poignantreal-life stories woven throughout additionally illustrate that team building and getting the job done right is t just about business plans and strategic workshops, but about the meaning that happens when people move toward each other and build relationships.
- Author BiographyRichard Spoon is the CEOof ArchPoint Consulting. Hehas 25 years of business leadership and consulting experience, including 17 years at Campbell Soup and Procter & Gamble, leading the organizations in sales, marketing, and service. Jan Risher is a consultant with more than 15 years ofexperience in corporate communications.She has an extensivebackground in public relations and as an award-winning journalist. They both live in Lafayette, Louisiana.
- Author(s)Jan Risher,Richard E Spoon
- PublisherOld Man River Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOld Man River Publishing, LLC
- Weight526 g
- Width223 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.