All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are shortcuts to good leadership and effective teamwork, but diagsing the problem is often the first step to improving team performance. Using candid case studies from teams who have used the Performance Improvement Program, Leading Teams' founder and co-director Ray McLean goes back to basics, explaining the principles of empowerment and responsibility and how they link to success. For twenty years, Leading Teams has successfully implemented its -nsense program in a wide variety of team environments from Hawthorn Football Club to Jim's Test and Tag, Nillumbik Shire Council to Quicksilver and more than one hundred schools. If you work as part of a team and kw that there's room for improvement, this book will get you thinking about how to move forward.
- Author(s)Ray McLean
- PublisherLeading Teams
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLeading Teams
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.