Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe whole concept of spiritual gifts confuses many Christians. Even people who have been Christians for many years often feel frustrated when it comes to understanding spiritual gifts. Those who may have a vague sense of what their spiritual gifts are often do t kw how to use those gifts in the church. Teaming Up: Using Our Spiritual Gifts Effectively examines what the Bible teaches about the spiritual gifts while avoiding promoting the views of any particular demination. As Christians learn to use spiritual gifts like a team, local churches will be strengthened, the kingdom of God will be glorified, and our culture will be impacted as the Great Commission is fulfilled.
- Author BiographyWhile in college Terry joined the ministry staff at Thomas Road Baptist Church, one of America's largest churches. Though Terry enjoyed his time in that mega-church setting, he soon realized that he wanted to impact individual lives in a deeper way than was possible in a mega-church. Terry moved to New England to serve as a church planting missionary with the North American Mission Board (SBC) in 1993 and has helped start numerous churches in Vermont and Connecticut. He is an energetic speaker and a prolific writer. He is the author of five previous books and a blog that is read by over 4,000 people a month (www.terrydorsett.com). He also writes for a variety of Christian print magazines and online publications.
- Author(s)Dr Terry W Dorsett
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.