About this product
- DescriptionA fun look at the World Cup that features all the facts and stats, lists and essential data that boys (and lots of girls!) of all ages love. This book counts down the ten best teams in World Cup history, from Brazil in 1970 to Spain in 2010, and looks forward to the games and players that will light up the 2014 World Cup. Each book includes a big quiz so that readers can challenge their friends to see who is the real World Cup Expert!
- Author(s)Pete May
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWorld Cup Expert
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2016
- Weight350 g
- Width212 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.