Teamwork from Start to Finish: 10 Steps to Results! by Fran Rees (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShow your team how to chart its own course, evaluate its progress, and self--correct. Many books talk about teamwork, but few address the actual process of creating and managing effective teams. Youa ll learn to approach teamwork as a journey with a beginning, middle, and satisfying And. Find out how to construct a blueprint to carry your team along. Discover the two factors essential for well functioning teams: getting work done and building and maintaining the spirit and momentum of the team. Frequently teams are built and challenged to work as a unit, but the team members arena t clear about what steps to take and when to take them. Keep your team from becoming confused, frustrated and ultimately giving up. Develop step--by--step proceedures to get work done! Youa ll learn these ten steps: aeo Focusing the team aeo Assigning roles aeo Establishing guidelines aeo Planning the work aeo Doing the work aeo Reviewing team performance aeo Completing the work aeo Publishing the results aeo Rewarding the team aeo Moving on Create teams that work together to increase productivity, improve quality, and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Author BiographyFRAN REES is the owner of Rees & Associates, a training and consulting firm. An experienced manager and seminar leader, she has also served extensively as a consultant to companies such as Digital Equipment Corporation and Motorola, Inc. Rees has successfully designed and implemented a number of training programs, workshops, and organizational interventions. She has conducted training on a wide variety of topics, including meeting--facilitation skills, multicultural awareness, consulting skills, and supervision and management. In her work with companies, she has designed and facilitated strategic--planning sessions, led focus--group and team--building sessions, and has trained trainers. She lives in Chandler, Arizona.
- Author(s)Fran Rees
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/1997
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.