Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife was good, God was blessing and the Marshall family was riding high, until Carmella Marshall's husband, Nelson asks for a divorce and then moves in with his girlfriend-who also happens to be her twenty-three-year-old daughter's best friend-her son gets arrested, her daughter drops out of college, the bills go unpaid, and then Carmella has a nervous breakdown. The Marshalls have ups and downs like any other family. However, Carmella always thought that God would see them through anything. But when Nelson left and her life fell apart, she realized just how weak she could become, without the strength of God guiding her way. Through prayer, praise, and a love that bonds families together, Carmella renews her trust in the Lord and discovers a way to turn her life around. In TEARS FALL AT NIGHT, the Marshalls discover that even when everything goes wrong, they can still lift their hands and praise God anyhow.
- Author BiographyVanessa Miller is a best-selling author, playwright, and motivational speaker. She started writing as a child, spending countless hours either reading or writing poetry, short stories, stage plays and novels. Vanessa's creative endeavors took on new meaning in1994 when she became a Christian. Since then, her writing has been centered on themes of redemption, often focusing on characters facing multi-dimensional struggles. Vanessa's novels have received rave reviews, with several appearing on Essence Magazine's Bestseller's List. Miller's work has receiving numerous awards, including Best Christian Fiction Mahogany Award and the Red Rose Award for Excellence in Christian Fiction. Miller graduated from Capital University with a degree in Organizational Communication. She is an ordained minister in her church, explaining, God has called me to minister to readers and to help them rediscover their place with the Lord. Vanessa has recently completed the For Your Love series for Kimani Romance and How Sweet the Sound for Abingdon Press, first book in a historical set in the Gospel era which releases March 2014. Vanessa is currently working on an ebook series of novellas in the Praise Him Anyhow series. She is also working on the My Soul to Keep series for Whitaker House. Vanessa Miller's website address is: www.vanessamiller.com But you can also stay in touch with Vanessa by joining her mailing list @ http: //vanessamiller.com/events/join-mailing-list/ Vanessa can also be reached at these other sites as well: Join me on Facebook: https: //www.facebook.com/groups/77899021863/ Join me on Twitter: https: //www.twitter.com/vanessamiller01 Vie my info on Amazon: https: //www.amazon.com/author/vanessamiller
- Author(s)Vanessa Miller
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.