All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionKatherine and Annabelle grew up afraid, tormented, and used. It finally took the courage and strength that Annabelle displays for Katherine to face her past. In Tears Of My Shadow, the choice of pushing all of the hurt down inside a place in their hearts that is to unbearable to face or to stand up for what's right becomes a conflict for the two sisters. Katherine must choose once and for all to uncover the masked monster or to turn and hide from all the pain. Annabelle shows her the strength that she needs but is it to late to fix what's been broken? The betrayal felt by both sisters is overwhelming. Can time heal the most deepest wounds? Or is it to late for these two best friends to ever come together again?
- Author(s)Angelica Spaulding
- Date of Publication09/03/2013
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.