All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a twist of poems and essays, the author takes you through a personal journey of life's teachings, and focuses on the primary aspect towards everyone's survival: Love! Love is the foundation that all should build upon in order to make this world a grander environment. And while it seems that we as a community have taken for granted the freedoms given to us, so it would seem that we are responsible for the direction our life within ourselves, and our life within our community precede. For, as the author describes, it's up to us to blend together with one ather and place our focus upon what lies before us in order to improve the status of this world...is it t?
- Author BiographyWilliam Hiatt spent most of his life veering out of control, not able to lock down love for him and others, and standing for himself instead of focusing on what really mattered in life. Now, he is an encourager who seeks to expand on the lessons learned and work towards bringing people back together to create one solid community, the one thing that seems to have faded over the years. He is 39, lives in Northwood, Ohio, and is working on several other works soon to be in print.
- Author(s)William James Hiatt
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.