All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Wilma Davidson was born in Scotland and has three children and five grandchildren. Accordingly she can well understand a parent's concern for the safety of their children. Wilma is the author of several books and is one of the UK's experts on Dowsing. She has been a Healer and a Therapist for twenty years and during that period has helped many patients to deal with the trauma of sexual abuse. After realising that sex abuse was a very big subject, Wilma's experience in this field encouraged her to write Tears and Fears. The book offers support to the many victims in different parts of the World who need help and understanding to find the strength to cope with memories of the trauma. Her compassion shines through this book and many readers will feel she is a Helpline in their time of need. REVIEW A big thank you to Wilma Davidson who has given us a guide book which is filling a huge gap in the bookshelves. Tears and Fears offers the reader, in many countries, information on a range of subjects related to sex abuse. Whether the reader is a victim of sexual abuse, a date rape, an anxious parent concerned about chat-room paedophiles or sexting, there are chapters on all of those subjects. This well researched book includes chapters on sexually transmitted diseases, depression, guilt, self-harm, suicide and post traumatic stress, where the victim will find advice and reassurance. Tears and Fears includes an extensive list of helplines and contact details for charities and organisations who offer support in several languages.
- Author(s)Wilma Davidson
- Date of Publication11/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationFleet
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.