Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the true story of a man and his love and devotion for a cute little Pomeranian; so dedicated to taking such loving care of his Teddy Bear through all of his crises, in such extraordinary ways. Dr. Dale Dodd once said, A person's spiritual journey in life is t complete until one learns to love a dog and kw what love, devotion, and wonderful therapy they provide. Even though some of the stories are sad, this well-written book contains many wonderful stories with a sprinkling of humor.
- Author(s)Pat Craig
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.