All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of people commit suicide, turn to drugs, and alcohol every single day. They have learned to suppress traumatic experiences with attempts to make the pain go away. They are unaware that stress from their experiences is a silent killer. Beating the odds that were against her, Lakisha decided to prove to herself and the world that she was t a failure. Overlooking the trials and tribulation that almost made her give up, Lakisha did what statistics said couldn't and wouldn't happen. She overcame the obstacles that were giants in her life. Lakisha refused to continue to suppress her pains; therefore, she began dealing with all that she had been through. She didn't allow the odds that came against her to win. Her inner strength and faith was stronger than the trials and tribulations against her and in the end, she won because refused to give up.
- Author BiographyExcuses gives one an excuse to sit back and feel sorry for themselves. Louissaint understands the journey of self-pity all too well. She decided to embrace the fact that dreams are fulfilled when one finally decides to stop feeling sorry for themselves and working for what they want. She decided that the time had come for her to go after her dreams. So, she threw away excuses such as: But my mother is not here But I was mistreated But I was molested But I am not pretty enough But I dropped out of High School But I have a child with Autism But I don't understand marketing Louissaint slammed the door of excuses and opened the doors to opportunities. Regardless of her past, Louissaint understands this journey is now about the future, a better future for her family. She now understands the new sound that screams to the world, I am Free!!! Louissaint refuses to go before God and see all of the gifts, talents, and time that she would have wasted. She wants the world to see that once you change your mind, you finally change the directions of your dreams. There is no such thing as failure unless you make a conscience decisions to quit and once one makes that conscience decision, they will have slapped success in the face and said, I am not worthy of you!
- Author(s)Mrs Lakisha Louissaint
- PublisherLakisha Louissaint
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLakisha Louissaint
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.