All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClaire and Cassie have always been friends. Cassie believes that thing will break their bond. But one day they have an almighty row and their friendship is thrown into jeopardy. When they next meet at a party, an event which occurs between Claire and ather boy makes Cassie think she has lost her best friend for good. Does Claire need Cassie anymore and can their friendship ever be repaired? Tears of a Friend is part of the Sharp Shades 2.0 series. These books offer the same type of fast-paced short stories (just 64pp each) found in the Shades 2.0 series. The Sharp Shades stories include simpler language, a larger font and are illustrated throughout. They are perfect for older readers who may find longer books too daunting, but who still want the excitement of a great story told with pace and style. Tears of a Friend is ideal for reluctant readers aged 12+ with a reading ages of 9 - 10. Published by Ransom Publishing.
- Author BiographyJo Cotterill has had a passion for writing stories since childhood, but it was only in 2009 when she was given a book deal for the 'Sweet Hearts' series that she became a full-time author. Jo has a degree in Performing Arts and travelled the country for five years playing roles such as Helena in a A Midsummer Night's Dream. She now lives in Oxford.
- Author(s)Jo Cotterill
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleShades 2.0
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight82 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.