All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHerbalism For Everyone If you've ever brewed a simple cup of tea, you've practiced herbalism. This most basic and ancient of acts has the power to deliver health and healing in a safer, more natural way to you and your family. And since it's so familiar to most of us, it's also a comfortable place to begin learning more about herbalism. So begins Teas for Life, an educational and often humorous ebook that brings 101 herbs to light, showcasing numerous uses for each plant, correct dosages, and entertaining anecdotal information. Whether you're a budding home herbalist, an avid gardener, a skilled wildcrafter, or an avid herbal tea enthusiast, this will become your go-to guide. A great reference for t only your Kindle, but your smart phone, your home computer, or your tablet. You'll want to keep this one with you! Get the Real Scoop on Herbal Teas - Teas are alphabetized by common name with Latin name following - perfect for the beginner! - Learn how and when to use each herb; best ways to prepare the tea; precautions and warnings - Instructions for brewing a proper cup of herbal tea for medicinal use - The author's personal tes and anecdotes add an interesting layer and make the information easy to remember - Includes an Herbal Shopping Guide at the end so you kw some of the best places to purchase herbs online! What Others Are Saying: If you are a seasoned herbalist or just some one who wants try your hand at a few herbal remedies... This is the book you need! Written with great kwledge and a bit of wit. I felt like author was right there having a cup of tea with me as I was reading. I have already started putting this to work. Awesome reference!! Diane Kidman's Teas For Life: 101 Herbal Teas for Greater Health is the most comprehensive guide to herbal teas on the market. Simple, to the point, instructions and detailed listing of what each herb is used for makes this very easy to use. Her sense of humor also makes learning about herbal teas entertaining. Thanks, Diane, for a great book!
- Author BiographyDiane Kidman studied herbalism with the Southwest School of Botanical Medicine and continues to study through real-life practice. Her focus is on teaching others to incorporate herbalism into their everyday lives, while living a more natural and chemical-free life. She is often found picking and ingesting all manner of weeds and leaves.
- Author(s)Diane Kidman
- PublisherCarp(e) Libris Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarp(e) Libris Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.