Tech-venture: New Rules on Value and Profit from Silicon Valley by The Kellogg TechVenture Team, Anthony Paoni, Ranjay Gulati, Mohan Sawhney (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.14Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawn from the popular TechVenture program at the Kellogg School of Management, this book provides a deep understanding of the key finance and business trends in e-commerce Viewing Silicon Valley as a test lab for e-commerce strategies, this book delivers the latest financial and business models shaping the e-commerce industry. TechVenture focuses on the Silicon Valley phemen, the new financial strategies, and evolving e-business models. Each chapter draws from field research and interviews with the top minds in business today, and covers the most recent advances in e-finance, including: techlogy incubators, start-up funds, measuring intellectual capital, valuation techniques for Internet firms, and emerging techlogies. In addition, TechVenture features intriguing and informative case studies and examples of major companies, including Idealab, Merrill Lynch, Pfizer, and Amazon.com. General business and finance readers, as well as those fascinated by the Internet ecomy, will find TechVenture an invaluable read that is on the cutting edge of e-business. Mohanbir Sawhney (Evanston, IL) is the McCormick Tribune Professor of Electronic Commerce and Techlogy at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University. Mr. Sawhney was recently named one of the twenty-five most influential people in e-business by Business Week magazine. Ranjay Gulati (Chicago, IL) is the Associate Professor of Management and Organizations at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management and the Director of the Center for Resource on E-Business Invation. Anthony Paoni (Chicago, IL) is Associate Professor at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
- Author BiographyMOHAN SAWHNEY, PhD, is the McCormick Tribune Professor of Electronic Commerce and Technology and the Director of the Center for Research in Technology, Innovation, and e-Business at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University. He is a Forum Fellow of the World Economic Forum, a Fellow of DiamondCluster's Diamond Exchange, and a strategic advisor to the Technology Operating Committee of Goldman Sachs. Dr. Sawhney was recently named one of the twenty-five most influential people in e-business by Business Week. RANJAY GULATI, PhD, is the Michael L. Nemmers Associate Professor of Technology and e-Commerce and the Research Director of the Center for Research in Technology, Innovation, and e-Business at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management. He codirects the Winning Strategies for e-Business and Sustainable Competitive Advantage executive programs at the Kellogg School. ANTHONY PAONI is Clinical Professor of e-Commerce and Technology at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management. He is a Fellow of DiamondCluster's Diamond Exchange, a director of several public companies, and an advisor to several large as well as start-up technology companies. The KELLOGG TECHVENTURE TEAM is comprised of over 100 students who participated in Kellogg's influential TechVenture program.
- Author(s)Anthony Paoni,Mohan Sawhney,Ranjay Gulati,The Kellogg TechVenture Team
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/05/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight674 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.