All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTechConnect World brings together over 5,000 business and technical professionals including leading researchers, buyers, entrepreneurs, corporate business developers, investors, service providers, commercialization/tech transfer officers, industry analysts and members of the media. TechConnect World conferences have built a tradition of being the most prestigious forum in the world for leading scientists in the field, and the 2010 gathering is exception. Top contributors offer an up-to-date global perspective on the latest developments in Clean Techlogies, Natechlogies and Biotechlogies, with a mission to match invative solutions to real-world techlogy challenges. Providing the most complete record of current accomplishments in this burgeoning area, information from past conferences has been compiled into authoritative and comprehensive compendiums and made available (along with pricing information) here on our site. Contents of the proceedings for this year's conference and expo will be forthcoming.
- Author BiographyNanoscience and Technology Inst., Cambridge, Massachusetts,
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication21/06/2010
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Weight22 g
- Edited byNSTI
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.