All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionTechnical Blogging is the first book to specifically teach programmers, technical people, and technically-oriented entrepreneurs how to become successful bloggers. There is magic to successful blogging; with this book you'll learn the techniques to attract and keep a large audience of loyal, regular readers and leverage this popularity to achieve your goals. Become more influential and earn extra money by blogging. Whether you want to create a popular technical blog from scratch or take your blog to the next level, this book shows you how. Technical blogging expert Antonio Cangia shares his extensive expertise with you, sparing details and laying out a complete step by step road map to help you plan, create, market, monetize, and grow your own popular blog. Antonio will guide you through all the choices you have to make in setting up a successful blog, teach you the key things you need to kw to write blog posts that get read, and give you the tools to produce content regularly You'll learn how to promote your blog, understand traffic statistics, and build a community. And once you've built it, you'll learn how to benefit from it: advance your career, make money from your blog, use it to promote your products or company, and take advantage of your blog to the fullest. And when your blog takes off, Antonio will show you how to avoid the pitfalls of success. Technical Blogging is the only guide you'll need to create and maintain a successful technical blog.
- Author BiographyAntonio Cangiano is a Software Developer and Technical Evangelist for IBM, web entrepreneur, and serial blogger. Cangiano is constantly in demand when it comes to consulting and speaking, and is considered by many to be one of the main go-to guys within IBM for advice on blogging, social media, and technical marketing. Combined, his technical blogs have attracted millions of pageviews and tens of thousand subscribers, and currently generate a substantial side income for him. Links to his current blogs can be found on his homepage at http://antoniocangiano.com.
- Author(s)Antonio Cangiano
- PublisherThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationRaleigh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.