Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.14Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.06Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
About this product
- DescriptionThrough clear advice and an accessible visual design, Mike Markel s Technical Communication models the principles it teaches, offering practical strategies that students can put to use right away. Using a student-friendly voice, Mike Markel shows writers how to tackle the major types of documents and writing situations they will encounter in their professional lives. Excellent and always fresh sample documents and examples demonstrate effective techniques and offer plenty of opportunities for analysis, while interactive cases provide engaging scenarios for writing practice. The new edition incorporates the latest workplace and techlogy trends, offering new advice for how and why to use social media effectively in technical communication. Read the preface.Order Multimedia Models for Technical Communication packaged with Technical Communication, Tenth Edition using ISBN-13: 978-1-4576-1843-7.
- Author BiographyMIKE MARKELDirector of technical communication at Boise State University, USA,where he teaches both undergraduate and graduate courses. The former editor of IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication, he is the author of numerous articles and six books about technical communication, including Ethics and Technical Communication: A Critique and Synthesis.
- Author(s)Mike Markel
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1157 g
- Width200 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement10th New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.