All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the single most important variables in racquet performance? What racquet and string features combine to provide the most control, comfort, and feel? How can a player create maximum spin? This informative primer answers these and other elusive equipment and performance-related questions that perennially plague hackers and experts alike. A simplified, layperson's companion to the authors' previous work, The Physics and Techlogy of Tennis , this conveniently sized guide to selecting racquets and strings includes bite-sized explanations of the possible expectations of equipment choices.
- Author BiographyRod Cross is the co-author of The Physics and Technology of Tennis and has written extensively for the United States Racquet Stringers Association's (USRSA) Racquet Sports Industry and Racquet Tech magazines. He is a former associate professor in physics at the University of Sydney-Australia. Crawford Lindsey is the co-author of The Physics and Technology of Tennis and the author of The Book of Squash. He is the editor in chief of Racquet Sports Industry magazine and at Racquet Tech Publishing. He lives in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Crawford Lindsey,Rod Cross
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationVista
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRacquet Tech Publishing
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.