All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionTechnical and Professional Communication encourages readers to view both text and visuals as an integral part of an overall document rather than as separate entities. To achieve this end, each of the fifteen chapters focuses on some aspect of text and graphics while discussing one or the other more extensively. The book is divided into four parts. The first three parts focus on planning documents, composing text or generating graphics, and the applications: definitions, technical descriptions, instructions, proposals, reports, correspondences, promotional materials, and oral presentations. The last part serves as a reference for correcting writing errors and documenting sources. Edition 1.1 includes a number of mir improvements as well as updates reflecting changes in techlogy.
- Author BiographyDolores Lehr (Ph.D. Temple University) is Assistant Professor at La Salle University in Philadelphia. She has taught technical communication and other professional writing courses for thirteen years. Previously, she taught writing at several other colleges and universities in the Philadelphia region. She also worked seven years in industry as a technical editor and publications manager.
- Author(s)Dolores Lehr
- PublisherFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Weight552 g
- Width4 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.