CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionAn eleven-year-old boy named Robert voices typical--and t so typical--middle-grade concerns in this unique, memorable collection of hilarious poems. His musings cover the usual stuff, like pizza, homework, thank-you tes, and his anying older sister. In addition, he speculates about professional wrestling for animals, wonders why one makes scratch-and-sniff fart stickers, designs the ultimate roller coaster (complete with poisous spiders), and deconstructs the origins of a new word, snarpy. A playful layout and ingenious graphics extend the wry humor that is sure to resonate with readers of all ages.
- Author(s)John Grandits
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, colour line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width170 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.