All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionTechnician's Guide to the 68HC11 Microcontroller is ideal for readers with little or prior programming experience who want to master the basics of troubleshooting and programming Motorola's 68HC11 microcontroller. Both hardware and software are covered in detail to provide a complete understanding of the principles underlying how a microcontroller works. Theory is supplemented by examples designed to illustrate how concepts may be applied. By learning how to program the 68HC11 at an elementary level, readers also gain valuable experience using manufacturer-specific documentation that prepares them for work with other more sophisticated microcontrollers.
- Author BiographyMr. Chartrand holds a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering from Queen's university in Kingston Ontario. He has been teaching digital courses for 20 years at Niagara College in Welland , Ontario. Mr. Chartrand has made industry contributions with various designs including interfacing an infrared camera to a PC, creating a digital circuit board used as a PC training system, and designing a control pendant for an air-filled medical bed. He also worked as a plant engineer for General Motors.
- Author(s)Dan Black,Leo Chartrand
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/11/2000
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight620 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.