All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to count from one to ten with this nature-inspired treasure hunt, which contains 70 first words to see and say. Turn the tabs of the chunky boards book to discover all the colors of the rainbow. Visual learning made fun.
- Author BiographyHvass&Hannibal is a multi-disciplinary arts and design studio based in Copenhagen. Since 2006, its founders, Nan Na Hvass & Sofie Hannibal have worked in close collaborative partnership with illustrative and conceptual design in a number of different fields for numerous clients in Europe, Asia and the US.
- Author(s)Hvass & Hannibal
- PublisherWide Eyed Editions
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWide Eyed Editions
- Content Notecolor illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.