All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the commodified future the consequences of a falling society are brought to bear upon one man's ambition and his attempt to escape his own socio-ecomic hell. The world's ecosystems have been destroyed by genetic pollution and cities have evolved into mega malls. Budgie is a knife wielding, brass knuckled young man from the impoverished and brutal red section of Toronto's T-Dot Center. When his best friend is murdered and Budgie falls in love with the woman responsible, he learns that there's more to life than drugs, blood or money. To escape his past he must give up everything and everyone he kws and sell his perceptions to an enigmatic and dangerous gang leader. Fighting for survival and unwittingly involved in a scheme that only he can stop, Budgie must ask himself: Does he want to? Technicolor Ultra Mall is an ultra-violent science fiction dystopic vel about the value of being human in a completely commodified world.
- Author(s)Ryan Oakley
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight304 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $94.28
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.