All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a prominent member of Cornwall's St. Ives Society of Artists, this guide covers all aspects of painting coastlines and seascapes. Based on the medium of oil painting, it discusses composition and color; depicting cliffs, rocks, beach scenes, and clouds; and creating moonlight effects. 77 color and black-and-white illustrations.
- Author BiographyThe St Ives Society of Artists was formed by marine artist George Fagan Bradshaw in 1927. The Society, led by Borlase Smart, flourished during the 1930s and 1940s, attracting many of the leading artists of the period.
- Author(s)Borlase Smart
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width222 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.