All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA radical critique of a new phase of capitalism grounded in corporate power and its exploitation of techlogical creativity
- Author BiographyLuis Suarez-Villa is a Professor in the School of Social Ecology at the University of California, Irvine, specializing in the political economy of technology, development, and corporate capitalism.
- Author(s)Luis Suarez-Villa
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Notefigures
- Weight272 g
- Width3556 mm
- Height5334 mm
- Spine789 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.