All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogical Advancement in Developed and Developing Countries: Discoveries in Global Information Management discusses the organizational implications of techlogical growth and advancement at an international level. Selections investigate within- and cross-cultural research, offshoring and outsourcing, and strategic decisions organizations make to succeed in a global environment.
- Author BiographyM. Gordon Hunter is Professor of Information Systems in the Faculty of Management at The University of Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. Gordon has previously held academic positions at universities in Canada, Singapore, and Hong Kong. He has held visiting positions at universities in Australia, Monaco, Germany, New Zealand, and the U.S. During July and August of 2005 Gordon was a Visiting Erskine Fellow at the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand. Felix B Tan is Professor of Information Systems and Chair of Business Information Systems discipline at Auckland University of Technology (New Zealand). He serves as the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Global Information Management. He is on the Executive Council and is Fellow of the Information Resources Management Association. He was also on the Council of the Association for Information System between 2003-2005. Dr. Tan's current research interests are in electronic commerce, global information management, business-IT alignment, and the management of IT. Dr. Tan has published in MIS Quarterly, Information & Management, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, IEEE Transactions on Personal Communications, Information Systems Journal, Journal of Information Technology, International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, as well as other journals and refereed conference proceedings. Dr. Tan has over 25 years experience in information systems management and consulting with large multinationals, as well as university teaching and research in Singapore, Canada, and New Zealand.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1423 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byFelix B. Tan,Gordon Hunter
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.