All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book encourages thoughtful techlogical invation while remaining conscious of its positive and negative consequences for society, presenting a method to help invators anticipate consequences, minimize resistance, and enhance acceptance.
- Author BiographyHeidi Gautschi is a Research Fellow in the College of Management at Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland. Prior to joining EPFL, she was Assistant Professor of Communication Studies at Lesley University, USA. Her main area of interest is communication technology and its interaction with society, with special emphasis on the comparative French and American contexts. She is the co-editor of Dancing with Digital Natives. David Gautschi is Dean Emeritus and holds the Joseph Keating, S.J. Professorship at Fordham University, USA. He was previously the Kirby Cramer Scholar of Marketing and International Business at the University of Washington and has served on the faculties of Cornell, INSEAD, Yale, and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He has founded three start-up companies in marketing analytics and served for four years as a Firm Director of Deloitte and Touche LLP in its e-business practice.
- Author(s)David Gautschi,Heidi Gautschi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/01/2016
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.