All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated second volume of the highly successful WWRF Book of Visions is a unique and timely book, presenting up-to-the-minute ideas and trends in mobile communications. This is a comprehensive single point of reference, focusing on the specifications and requirements of 4G and identifying potential business models, the research areas and required spectrum and enabling techlogies. Comprising material from White Papers edited within the working expert groups as well as those from the Vision Committee of WWRF, a top-down approach has been adopted starting from perceived users requirements and their expectations in the Future Wireless World.
- Author BiographyProfessor Rahim Tafazolli is Head of the Mobile Communications Research Group at the Centre for Communication Systems Research, University of Surrey, UK. His research activities are on optimization techniques for mobile multimedia networks, mainly on advance Resource management, Mobility management and Media Access Control. He has published more than 300 research papers in refereed journals, international conferences and as invited speaker, and has more than 15 patents in the field of mobile communications. He is the founder and past Chairman of International Conference on 3G Mobile Technologies . He is also member of IEE Committee on the UK Regulations on Information Technology & Telecommunications , a member of the WWRF Vision Committee, and past Chairman of New Technologies group of Wireless World Research Forum (WWRF), and academic co-ordinator of the UK Mobile VCE (Virtual Centre of Excellence).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1120 g
- Width180 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byRahim Tafazolli
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.