All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.77
About this product
- DescriptionGrounded in applied linguistics research and composition theory and practice, Techlogies in the Second Language Composition Classroom encourages teachers to explore the role techlogy can play in the acquisition of writing for second language students. This research-based volume supports the incorporation of techlogy into classrooms, providing students with motivation and tools to develop their writing skills.This book provides t only an intellectually engaging perspective on the on-going debates regarding techlogically enhanced writing and writing pedagogy, but it also delves in to the techlogies themselves, from blogs and blogging to computer-mediated discourse and concordancing.Each chapter includes reflection questions that will help individual readers apply the theories and ideas to their own classrooms.It shows the ways techlogy has changed the composition classroom.
- Author BiographyJoel Bloch teaches at Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Joel Bloch
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.