All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. Uses cartoon-style characters to explain the concepts behind everyday techlogy, discussing gears, televisions, ceramics, microchips, wireless communication, and generators.
- Author(s)Dan Green
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBasher Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width173 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.